EZ-PnF V2.1 Sample chart of SUNW (06/04/98):
- The chart is a 3 box reversal Point and Figure chart.
- The chart is based on daily high and daily low prices.
- The chart is a 2% logrithmic chart, ie each chart box represents
a price change of 2% of the value of the box above or below it.
- Seven possible support prices and six possible resistance prices
are shown, as well as the support/resistance lines.
- A 'resistance' or 'support' point is a price where an issue's upward
or downward price movement may 'stall'. The ultimate result of the 'stall'
may be either a continuation or a reversal of price movement, depending
on whether there are more or less sellers than buyers at the specific price
- SUNW is in a bullish trading trend within an overall bullish trading
channel. The current uptrend column ('X') has given a second buy signal
to confirm the overall trading channel change to bullish. The current
vertical count price objective is $52.25. Resistance may be seen at points
R1 through R6. Support may be seen at points S1 through S7. Support point
S2 must hold to preserve the overall bullish trading channel.
EZ-PnF © Copyright 1992,1998 by Ben
Antanaitis, Jr., All Rights Reserved.