EZ-PnF V2.1 Sample chart of SUNW (04/09/98):
- The chart is a 3 box reversal Point and Figure chart.
- The chart is based on daily high and daily low prices.
- The chart is a 2% logrithmic chart, ie each chart box represents
a price change of 2% of the value of the box above or below it.
- Four possible support prices and eight possible resistance prices
are shown, as well as the support/resistance lines.
- A 'resistance' or 'support' point is a price where an issue's upward
or downward price movement may 'stall'. The ultimate result of the 'stall'
may be either a continuation or a reversal of price movement, depending
on whether there are more or less sellers than buyers at the specific price
- SUNW was trading within an overall bullish trading channel. SUNW
broke through it's bullish support line. It then rallied, attempting to
resume the bullish trading pattern but failed is currently in an overall
bearish trading channel. SUNW is currently in a downtrend column ('O').
Support may be seen at points S1 through S4. Should the current downtrend
column ('O') reverse into an uptrend column ('X'), resistance may be seen
at points R1 through R8. Resistance point R3 must be borken, on volume,
to return to an overall bullish trading channel.
EZ-PnF © Copyright 1992,1998 by Ben
Antanaitis, Jr., All Rights Reserved.