EZ-PnF V2.1 Sample chart of SUNW (03/24/98):
- The chart is a 3 box reversal Point and Figure chart.
- The chart is based on daily high and daily low prices.
- The chart is a 2% logrithmic chart, ie each chart box represents
a price change of 2% of the value of the box above or below it.
- Two possible support prices and five possible resistance prices
are shown, as well as the support/resistance lines.
- A 'resistance' or 'support' point is a price where an issue's upward
or downward price movement may 'stall'. The ultimate result of the 'stall'
may be either a continuation or a reversal of price movement, depending
on whether there are more or less sellers than buyers at the specific price
- SUNW was trading within an overall bullish trading channel. SUNW
broke through it's bullish support line. It then rallied, attempting to
resume the bullish trading pattern but is currently in a downtrend column
('O'), at support point S1. Resistance may be seen at points R1 through
R5. Support may be seen at points S1 through S2. Support point S1 must
hold to resume the overall bullish trading channel. A move above R1, on
volume would be a 'buy' signal.
EZ-PnF © Copyright 1992,1998 by Ben
Antanaitis, Jr., All Rights Reserved.