EZ-PnF V2.1 Sample chart of LU (06/04/98):
- The chart is a 3 box reversal Point and Figure chart.
- The chart is based on daily high and daily low prices.
- The chart is a 2% logrithmic chart, ie each chart box represents
a price change of 2% of the value of the box above or below it.
- Three possible support prices and four possible resistance prices
are shown, as well as the support/resistance lines.
- A 'resistance' or 'support' point is a price where an issue's upward
or downward price movement may 'stall'. The ultimate result of the 'stall'
may be either a continuation or a reversal of price movement, depending
on whether there are more or less sellers than buyers at the specific price
- LU is trading in a bearish trading trend within an overall bullish
trading channel. LU is currently in a downtrend column ('O') and has given
a SELL signal. If support point S1 is broken, on volume, the downside potential
is 10% - 15% from the S1 level. Support may be seen at S1 through S3. Upside
Resistance may be seen at points R1 through R4.
EZ-PnF © Copyright 1992,1998 by Ben
Antanaitis, Jr., All Rights Reserved.