EZ-PnF V2.1 Sample chart of AMD (06/04/98):
- The chart is a 3 box reversal Point and Figure chart.
- The chart is based on daily high and daily low prices.
- The chart is a 2% logrithmic chart, ie each chart box represents
a price change of 2% of the value of the box above or below it.
- Five possible support prices and two possible resistance prices
are shown, as well as the support/resistance lines.
- A 'resistance' or 'support' point is a price where an issue's upward
or downward price movement may 'stall'. The ultimate result of the 'stall'
may be either a continuation or a reversal of price movement, depending
on whether there are more or less sellers than buyers at the specific price
- AMD was trading within an overall bullish trading channel. However,
AMD broke through the overall bullish support line and the overall bullish
trading channel was broken and an overall bearish trading channel is forming.
AMD is currently in an downtrend column ('O'). Support may be seen at points
S1, through S2.
EZ-PnF © Copyright 1992,1998 by Ben
Antanaitis, Jr., All Rights Reserved.