EZ-PnF V2.0U Sample chart of SUNW (02/05/98):
- The chart is a 3 box reversal Point and Figure chart.
- The chart is based on daily high and daily low prices.
- The chart is a 2% logrithmic chart, ie each chart box represents
a price change of 2% of the value of the box above or below it.
- Five possible support prices and four possible resistance prices
are shown, as well as the support/resistance lines.
- A 'resistance' or 'support' point is a price where an issue's upward
or downward price movement may 'stall'. The ultimate result of the 'stall'
may be either a continuation or a reversal of price movement, depending
on whether there are more or less sellers than buyers at the specific price
- SUNW is trading within an overall bullish trading channel. SUNW
has given several 'buy' signals and is currently in an uptrend column ('X').
Resistance may be seen at points R1 through R4. Support may be seen at
points S1 through S5. If the current uptrend column ('X') reverses into
a downtrend column ('O'), support point S4 must hold to preserve the overall
bullish trading channel.
To return to EZ-PnF
home page, click here.
EZ-PnF © Copyright 1992,1998 by Ben
Antanaitis, Jr., All Rights Reserved.
Page last updated: 02/06/98