EZ-PnF V2.0U Sample chart of NOVL (02/13/98):
- The chart is a 3 box reversal Point and Figure chart.
- The chart is based on daily high and daily low prices.
- The chart is a 2% logrithmic chart, ie each chart box represents
a price change of 2% of the value of the box above or below it.
- Six possible support prices and five possible resistance prices
are shown, as well as the support/resistance lines.
- A 'resistance' or 'support' point is a price where an issue's upward
or downward price movement may 'stall'. The ultimate result of the 'stall'
may be either a continuation or a reversal of price movement, depending
on whether there are more or less sellers than buyers at the specific price
- NOVL is attempting to form an overall bullish trading channel. Currently,
NOVL has given a 'buy' signal and is in an uptrend column ('X'). Resistance
may be seen at points R1 through R5. Support may be seen at points S1 through
To return to EZ-PnF
home page, click here.
EZ-PnF © Copyright 1992,1998 by Ben
Antanaitis, Jr., All Rights Reserved.
Page last updated: 02/16/98