EZ-PnF V2.0U Sample chart of AMD (02/05/98):
- The chart is a 3 box reversal Point and Figure chart.
- The chart is based on daily high and daily low prices.
- The chart is a 2% logrithmic chart, ie each chart box represents
a price change of 2% of the value of the box above or below it.
- Three possible support prices and one possible resistance prices
are shown, as well as the support/resistance lines.
- A 'resistance' or 'support' point is a price where an issue's upward
or downward price movement may 'stall'. The ultimate result of the 'stall'
may be either a continuation or a reversal of price movement, depending
on whether there are more or less sellers than buyers at the specific price
- AMD is trading within an overall bearish trading channel. Currently,
AMD is trading in a bullish trading trend within the bearish trading channel.
AMD is currently in a downtrend column ('O'). Support may be seen at points
S1, S2, and S3. If an uptrend column ('X') can be formed, significant resistance
may be seen at point R1. This level has been tested three prior times and
it is at the overall bearish trading channel resistance line.
To return to EZ-PnF
home page, click here.
EZ-PnF © Copyright 1992,1998 by Ben
Antanaitis, Jr., All Rights Reserved.
Page last updated: 02/06/98